Use the Connexion client interface (Windows-based software) or the Connexion browser interface (opens in your default Web browser
Catalogers Learning Workshop (CLW) provides information professionals training resources related to the organization and classification of bibliographic information.The Cooperative and Instructional Programs Division of the Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access Directorate at the Library of Congress provides free access to CLW information and materials through the CLW web site.
Freely available courses include but not limited to:
- RDA: Resource Description & Access Training Materials
- Basic Subject Cataloging Using LCSH
- Fundamentals of Library of Congress Classification
- Metadata and Digital Library Development
- Rules and Tools for Cataloging Internet Resources
Please check out Cataloging Learning Workshop (Library of Congress) for more cataloging and metadata training materials.