Contact us: (910) 672-1231
Search the online catalog for eBooks.
In the catalog's search box, type in what you are looking for. Then on the left, in Format, scroll down and choose EBOOKS. Then click Submit.
Many of our databases include full text books as indicated by the list below. You can explore our databases on our library homepage and selecting Articles and Databases.
- Ebrary There are over 40,000 books in our Ebrary eBook collection. New: Download e-books onto multiple devices. And try ebrary’s app for the Android or iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch!
- eBook Collection (EBSCOhost) Nearly 25,000 fiction, reference, scholarly, and professional books online. This collection also includes older literary classics in the public domain.
- ABC- CLIO eBooks
- Gale A large collection of reference E-books.
- Greenwood Digital Collection E-book collection emphasizing history & literature. It includes the series Daily Life Through History, Critical Companions to Popular Contemporary Authors, Historic Events of the 20th Century, Literature in Context, as well as American Slavery: A Composite Autobiography.
- MIT CogNet From MIT. CogNet provides full text of six brain and conitive science journals and the abstracts of 25 others, as well as 480 MIT Press books in full-text PDF.
- MYiLibrary Fayetteville State University's own tailored eContent resource library.
- NC Live eBooks Browse ebooks in NC Live - Gale Virtual Reference, eBooks from EbscoHost, MYiLibrary, and ABC-CLIO.
- NetLibrary Access to the full text of more than 28,000 reference, scholarly, and professional books.
- ProQuest Dissertaions & Theses Full text access to dissertations and theses.
- SocINDEX with Full Text SocINDEX with Full Text is considered one of the best indexes for social research, but it also contains over 800 search-able full text books.
- SpringerLink for researchers in biomedicine, life science, clinical medicine, physics, engineering, mathematics, computer science, humanities, and economics - 56,000+ ebooks
- Wiley Online Library While considered strongest in providing journal article access, Wiley Online Library also included full text (PDF) access to over 9000 books. Strong in social sciences, life sciences, humanities and physical sciences.
- LION (Literature Online) A fully searchable digital library of over 300,000 works of English and American literature.
- ERIC Coverage is from 1966 - present of journal articles and documents such as reports, handbooks, and monographs in education. ERIC, the Educational Resource Information Center, provides access to education literature and resources. The database provides access to information from journals included in the Current Index of Journals in Education and Resources in Education Index. ERIC provides full text of more than 2,200 digests along with references for additional information and citations and abstracts from over 1,000 educational and education-related journals.
- Learning Express Library Use this resource to practice for the ASVAB, GMAT, GRE PRAXIS, SAT, ACT and many other standardized tests. Registration is required, but no personal information is demanded.