Library Services for Distance Learners
- Research consultations with librarians via phone and Internet
- Virtual reference services: e-mail and chat
- Full access to the libraries’ electronic course reserves
- Course-specific subject and research guides
- Delivery of books and electronic delivery of electronic journals through interlibrary loan.
- Delivery of Chesnutt Library owned books via UPS (*if you place a hold on an item in our library catalog, please follow-up with the Circulation Desk, Phone: (910) 672-1231) or Distance Education Librarian, Andrea Putnam firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Remote access to the library's collection of electronic databases, full-text journal articles, and e-books
Please refer to our Distance Learners page for a full, comprehensive list of Distance Learners resources and services.
For additional information or remote assistance, don't hesitate to contact Distance Education Librarian, Andrea Putnam, at email@example.com or 910-672-1242.